Overwhelming Financial Burdens? Will Declaring Bankruptcy Help? - Let Koehler Help
$0.00 Down Emergency Filing for CLients in New Albany, Indiana
If you are having trouble paying your bills, facing overwhelming credit card debt, or perhaps have experienced problems which are causing a financial crisis, you may be considering declaring bankruptcy as a solution.
It is in your best interest to retain a competent attorney with bankruptcy experience and knowledge to provide skilled guidance about the best options for you. Our experienced staff and attorneys at the Koehler Law Office can help provide a solution tailored to your specific situation.
Koehler Law Office in New Albany, Indiana - It's Just Easier with Koehler
- $0.00 Down Emergency Filing - There are no upfront costs
- Available 24 hours 7 Days a week - We are here and ready to help you
- We will come to you and your town - No Need to drive for miles to speak with our firm
What is Bankruptcy?
Essentially, bankruptcy is a legal status. It can be applied to a person or business entity which cannot repay the debts owed to creditors. Usually, the debtor initiates the request, and it may be imposed by the
For individuals and businesses, two main types of bankruptcy options prevail:
- Chapter 7, which entails the basic liquidation of assets, although not all assets may be subject to this. It is regarded as “a fresh start.”
- Chapter 13 bankruptcy: the debtor files a plan of reorganization, commonly used to save a home by stopping foreclosures and wage garnishments. This type of bankruptcy requires repayment of the debt, on a schedule determined by the court.
Because these, and other types of bankruptcy involve complicated, specific and consequential processes, this step should not be taken lightly. New Albany, Indiana attorney Lloyd Koehler can provide the sound legal guidance and expertise needed to create a strategy that meets your needs, for resolving your financial burdens and getting you back on track.
Contact New Albany Bankruptcy Law Attorney Lloyd Koehler
Don’t let the stress and worry of overwhelming debt ruin your life. Serving clients in New Albany and throughout Floyd County, the Koehler Law Office is ready to assist you in managing your financial matters and providing you with a new start. Please contact us today for a free initial consultation. To schedule your appointment, please call us at (812) 727-5806