Stop Foreclosure

Keep Your Home Through Chapter 13 Bankruptcy Might Work for You

Are you afraid that you’re going to lose your house? When you are seriously behind in your mortgage payments, the lender has the right to seize your house. When you signed the loan documents, you used the house as collateral for the loan. Because of this, the lender has the right to foreclose on your house if you cannot pay as indicated by the loan documents.

Filing bankruptcy can help you stop foreclosure and save your home

Even if you have missed several payments on your mortgage and received notice that foreclosure proceedings will begin, help is available. By filing bankruptcy under Chapter 13 of the federal bankruptcy code, homeowners might be able to stop foreclosure and keep their homes. Call 812-704-5490 to speak with Attorney Lloyd Koehler in New Albany, Indiana. Contact him to learn how an Indiana Bankruptcy Attorney can help you stop foreclosure and save your home.

Why come to us to stop foreclosure?

Our law firm is a leader in Southern Indiana at helping homeowners save their real estate from foreclosure through a Chapter 13 bankruptcy. We only do bankruptcy and understand how to do it right. Our law firm completes all the paperwork for you, from filling out the petition to listing all your assets and debts. We also help you get credit counseling as required by the bankruptcy law. No other law firm in the New Albany Division of the Southern Indiana District offers a lower down payment for a bankruptcy filing. We also have payment plans and sliding scale fees.

How bankruptcy works to protect your home

Chapter 13 bankruptcy usually allows homeowners to develop a new payment plan with the lender, allowing them to keep their property by making back payments over a period of up to five years.

(812) 727-5806

Koehler Law Office

Making it Easier, by coming to you to your home town!

New Albany

400 Pearl St.
New Albany, IN 47150

Telephone: (812) 727-5806


5401 Vogel Road, Suite 440
Evansville, IN 47715

Telephone: (812) 727-5806